Researcher, Lecturer, Architect, and Software Developer.
My research involves architectural design, computer methods, creativity, politics of design, urban design, artificial intelligence, collective intelligence, and more.
Read more about my interests:
- Research in Crowdsourcing, Open-Source, Design, Creativity, Collective Intelligence
- Architectural projects
- Teaching and Lectures
- Lecture for eCAADe 2020 – Crowdsourcing Architecture
- Conference paper: A Novel Crowdsourcing-based Approach for Collaborative Architectural Design
- A peer-reviewed article in The Journal of Architecture: Open-source architecture and questions of intellectual property, tacit knowledge, and liability
- Presentation of architectural crowdsourcing research